1. What in the 2011 has proved to you that you are a survivor?
I’ve had a lot of health issues but managed to pull through them okay. I lost my day job but I’m not out on the street. I’ve even managed to pass my word count goal for the year.
2. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
A few hours.
A few hours.
3. Are REALLY ready for the holidays?
Not even remotely. Christmas is next week, right? Eek.
4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?
Oh, yes…sometimes that was the only friend I had.
5. What niche network do you watch the most?
The Cartoon Network. (The Food Network and BBC America are close seconds.)
6. Have you ever seen the ocean?
Yes, both the Atlantic and the Pacific. I’ve swum in the Pacific and the Gulf of Mexico, too.
7. Have you ever been hospitalized?
As a surgery day-patient, yeah.
8. What do you think of the US Republican candidates for president?
I think a bag of marshmallows would do a better job of running this country than any of these clowns.
9. Could you imagine life without a computer?
Yes, since personal computers didn’t become common until I was a young teenager and I remember what it was like, but I’d have a very hard time living the life I want without on. The sheer convenience of things that used to take hours or days is staggering.
4 thoughts on “Saturday 9: a meme post”
BBC has some great stuff.Have a great rest of your weekend.http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/12/could-you-imagine-life-without-a-computer/
@Harriet, hi! Yes, they do. I enjoy BBCA very much.
This was a fun meme – I love your first answer.
@Sarah, thanks :). I liked this one a lot.