ETA: The links are taken down now.
1. Opening Credits – Almost Happy, K’s Choice
No, I don’t know what you want
As you don’t know
So what’s the point of asking
2. Introduction of the Kickass, Yet Lonely Heroine – Kate, Ben Folds Five
And you can see the daisies in her footsteps
I wanna be Kate
3. Introduction of the Sensitive, Yet Manly Hero – Beautiful World, Colin Hay
I like driving in my car.
I roll the top down, sometimes I travel quite far.
Drive to the ocean, and stare up at the stars.
I like driving in my car.
4. Our Heroes Meet – I Never Talk to Strangers, Tom Waits & Bette Midler
Well only suckers fall in love
with perfect strangers
5. Our Heroes Go On a Wacky First Date – Thank You (For loving me at my worst), the Whitlams
If this isn’t love it’s very close
Can you hear the world is waking up?
Can we be crazy for a few more years?
Have I got them in me?
6. Our Heroes Deconstruct Each Other With Their Respective Best Friends – Life is Wonderful, Jason Mraz
And it takes no time to fall in love
but it takes you years to know what love is
7. Our Heroes Have a Significantly Better Second Date – Love Soon, John Mayer
I understand I wasn’t part of the plan
a dollar short, a minute early
but I am your man
so come on and face it
8. The Significant Moment in Which Our Heroes Fall in Love (montage) — Here In Your Arms, Hellogoodbye
I fell in love, in love,
With you suddenly.
Now there’s no place else,
I could be, but
Here in your arms.
9. Our Heroes Make Love for the First Time – I’ll Carry You, Halou
How does it feel to know that you
Mean everything to someone
How does it feel to know that
You’re exactly what I wanted
10. The Tragic Misunderstanding and Breakup – Walk Away, Ben Harper
And once again, that rising sun is a droppin’ on down
And once again, you, my friend, are nowhere to be found
11. The Montage of Attempting to Move On and Failing Horribly – Time, Tori Amos
just like a stranger with the weeds in your heart
and pay the fiddler off till I come back again
12. The Montage of Missing Each Other – Wide Eyed and Full, Matt Nathanson
Lately I can’t tell where all this is taking me
I’m spilling over and I’m spitting spiteful words
13. The Chance Meeting – Question, Old 97s
Someday, somebody’s gonna ask you
A question that you should say “yes” to
14. The Reconciliation – Sway, the Perishers
I’ve always been a dreamer
I’ve had my head among the clouds
Well now that I’m coming down
Won’t you be my solid ground
15. Closing Credits – Alive With the Glory of Love, Say Anything
I’ll know my purpose, this war was worth it, I won’t let you down
no I won’t no I won’t no I won’t